Recipes-delicious.com – Asian Style Chicken Appetizers Recipe. Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, asian style chicken appetizers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Style Chicken Appetizers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Asian Style Chicken Appetizers is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian style chicken appetizers using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients to Make Asian Style Chicken Appetizers:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Kraft Good Season Asian Sesame with Ginger Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kraft Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chopped cooked chicken.
- Get 8 each of Snow peas, chopped.
- Make ready 2 each of Green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 dash of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Make ready 24 each of Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Planters dry roasted peanuts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Instructions To Make Asian Style Chicken Appetizers:
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food asian style chicken appetizers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!