Recipes-delicious.com – Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili Recipe. Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, big mama's jalapeno popper chili. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have big mama's jalapeno popper chili using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients to Make Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili:
- Make ready 2 of jalapenos, chopped (seeds removed for less heat).
- Take 2 Tablespoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 pound of ground beef.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 can of black or kidney beans.
- Take 1 can of diced or rotel tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Make ready 3/4 cups of beef broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Make ready 4 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 2 ounce of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Optional Toppings:.
- Take of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of Sliced jalapeno.
- Get of Cilantro, chopped.
Instructions To Make Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili:
- In a large pot add the extra virgin olive oil. Saute onions, bell pepper, jalapeno and garlic over medium heat until tender. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Add in the taco seasoning and chili powder..
- Add the beans, tomatoes, salsa, beef broth and chopped cilantro. Bring the chili to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend..
- Meanwhile, cook and crumble the bacon. Add the bacon and cream cheese right before serving. Stir until melted and creamy. Serve with desired toppings..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food big mama's jalapeno popper chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!