Recipes-delicious.com – Pork Chili Verde Recipe. Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork chili verde. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chili Verde is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pork Chili Verde is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork chili verde using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients to Make Pork Chili Verde:
- Take 2 lb of Smoked pork butt.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Get 4 can of Water.
- Get 2 cup of Green chiles, roasted, peeled, chopped.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Jalepenos, roasted, peeled, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of Tomatillos.
- Get 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 2 of Red potatoes (optional).
Instructions To Make Pork Chili Verde:
- Brown pork in a little bit of oil or bacon grease, coat with flour and brown some more..
- Add tomatoes and 2 cans of water. Add soup and 2 more cans of water..
- Add peppers, garlic and the rest of the ingredients..
- Simmer on the stove top or cook all day in a crock pot..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pork chili verde recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!