Recipes-delicious.com – Turkey Chili Recipe. Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, turkey chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Chili is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Turkey Chili is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook turkey chili using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients to Make Turkey Chili:
- Get 2 lbs of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of chili powder or to taste.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin.
- Make ready 3 cups of canned diced tomato.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 can of kidney beans.
- Make ready of to taste salt and pepper.
- Take of cheddar cheese for topping.
- Make ready of sour cream for topping.
- Get of lime for topping.
- Prepare of Notes.
- Make ready of Will need 2 cups of chcken broth even if halving.
Steps To Make Turkey Chili:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Add the turkey meat. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, chopping down and stirring with the side of a heavy kitchen spoon to break up any lumps..
- Add the bell pepper, bay leaves, chili powder and cumin. Stir to blend well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Add the drained beans..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food turkey chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!